- Mizzou HDFS ranked #6 nationally in value by Great Value Colleges of all family and consumer sciences departments.
- Collegial and supportive culture.
- Over $100,000 awarded annually from department, college, and university fellowships.
- Financial packages worth approximately $55,000 annually (including stipend, tuition waiver, and health insurance subsidy).
- 100% employment rate in the graduate’s chosen field.
- Award-winning mentorship from nationally-recognized faculty.
- Curated plan of study prepares you for the career you want.
- Built-in opportunities to conduct research, publish, and present at conferences.
- Face-to-face and online teaching opportunities.
- Free professional development workshops.
Watch video to learn more about how MU HDFS is committed to helping students obtain their educational and career goals.
Watch video to learn more about HDFS Extension programming.