The Emerging Language and Literacy Curriculum
The Emerging Language & Literacy Curriculum (ELLC) prepares preschoolers for success in kindergarten and gives them a strong foundation in oral language and literacy with this scientifically based curriculum. This program not only addresses all developmental domains with theme-based units, children's literature, multisensory activities, scaffolded instruction and parental involvement but also creates an engaging environment with activity and play-based learning.
2-Day Para Training
- October 23-24, 2019 in Columbia, MO
$400 per person
Register: 2-Day Para Training Registration Form
ELLC On-Line Training (equivalent to the 3-day Institute)
- Sign up and begin any month (you will have 3 months to complete it)
- $300 per person (you must have ELLC manual prior to beginning the course)
When might consultation be requested?
- Prior to making decision about curriculum selection for 1 hour at no cost
- After initial training when additional assistance is requested
Sign up to receive the ELLC Newsletter. If you are already signed up to receive the ELLC Newsletter and would like to update your e-mail address or remove your e-mail address from the list, please e-mail Kathy Thornburg at email@example.com.