The Emerging Language and Literacy Curriculum
The Emerging Language & Literacy Curriculum (ELLC) prepares preschoolers for success in kindergarten and gives them a strong foundation in oral language and literacy with this scientifically based curriculum. This program not only addresses all developmental domains with theme-based units, children's literature, multisensory activities, scaffolded instruction and parental involvement but also creates an engaging environment with activity and play-based learning.
- Jul. 17-21, 2017 in Columbia
- October 16-20, 2017 in St Louis
- March 12-16, 2018 in Kansas City
$950 per person (pricing includes ELLC manual for each participant)
Register: 5-Day Institute Online Registration Form
Download Brief on ELLC (pdf)
- February 23, 2018 in Columbia, MO (Development of Phonological Awareness in the ELLC)
- April 27, 2018 in Columbia, MO (Math/Science Experience in the ELLC)
$170 per person
Register: 1-Day Institute Online Registration Form
Sign up to receive the ELLC Newsletter. If you are already signed up to receive the ELLC Newsletter and would like to update your e-mail address or remove your e-mail address from the list, please e-mail Terri Tatum at firstname.lastname@example.org.