Gustavo Carlo, PhD
Millsap Professor of Diversity, CFPR Director
PhD, Arizona State University, 1994; MA, Arizona State University, 1991; BA, Florida International University, 1986.
- Prosocial and moral development among children and adolescents
- Temperament, family correlates, social cognitions and emotions, and culture-related variables associated with such development
- Positive health and adjustment among Latino families and youth
- 2017 Top Faculty Achiever, University of Missouri.
- 2015 Book Award from the American Educational Research Association (AERA) Moral Development and Education Special Interest Group for Prosocial Development.
- Approved for Fellow Status in Division 7 of the American Psychological Association and the American Psychological Society in the Fall of 2014.