Missouri Head Start - State Collaboration Office
"Leading the Way in Building a Coordinated Early Childhood System"
- Help build early childhood systems and access to comprehensive services and support for all low income children;
- Encourage widespread collaboration between Head Start and other appropriate programs, services and initiatives and augment Head Start's capacity to be a partner in State initiatives on behalf of children and their families;
- Facilitate the involvement of Head Start in State Policies, plans processes and decisions affecting the Head Start target population and other low-income families.
- School Transitions
- Professional Development
- Child Care and Early Childhood Systems
- Regional Office Priorities: Health Services, Services for Children with Disabilities, Homelessness, Child Welfare, Family Literacy, Welfare, Community Services, Military Families
For more information, please contact:
Stacey Owsley Wright, Director
Phone: (573) 884-3080
Fax: (573) 884-0598